We typically gather two categories of info about you:
- (a) data that you contribute which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or telephone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or type of browser).
- This info is moved to, processed and held by us in the United States of America;
- We generally use this information to provide you with our Site and related services, and to create reports, information, and other pertinent information about online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to approved third parties including our retailers, advertising and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended purposes;
- During using "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we permit advertising networks to collect anonymous information about you to send you their advertisements and use the same information to send you our ads (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see part VI);
- To safeguard your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, ensuring your privacy is of the utmost importance at our company;
- If you register with us, then you have the ability to update or revise any of the information you previously provided via the accounts section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy issues at Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our sites and our services are not designed nor are they intended to be used by kids 13 and under;
We collect two types of information associated with you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII contains any information that identifies you as person. We gather your PII when you make the choice to register with us or when you select to take part in an interactive feature of our Sites like a review, survey or marketing. You will:
Supply your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when registering with our Websites or in connection with a contest submission; provide certain demographic information regarding you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when participating in a survey or survey; or article a general remark and/or recommendation on our Websites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII from you when you visit our Site including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site from which your trip originated and your usage of our Websites unique to the web pages you visit, and the magnitude of your own visits.
In our effort to continuously improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a crucial part in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your inquiries, serving you better in general, and knowing your requirements. In addition, we use this data in different ways naturally associated with the situation in which you supplied the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service vendors who host and manage data, process credit card orders, send our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") to get operational, marketing and promotional purposes; co-promotional partnering businesses and others with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other customers where you make the decision to openly post reviews, opinions or other information in regard to products or services, communicate with other users through public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we utilize non-PII to help in assessing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).Additionally, we also utilize a secure and dependable server hosting location in the US, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technology to protect your data. From the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you is in any way compromised, we will notify you directly via email in the last known e-mail address you've supplied us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification may happen while we take necessary actions to determine the range of the breach and restore acceptable integrity into the system, in addition to for the legitimate demands of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have lots of choices concerning the way we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; select not to get any marketing information from us. You've got an opportunity to modify your information from your personal account .
If you have any questions, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Sites nor our Services are acceptable for the usage of a minor child under the age of 13 and they are prohibited at any time to submit PII to people. Also, if you are under 18, you should use bestessays.com only with participation and approval of a parent or guardian.